Tuesday, May 17, 2011

All text, just type

Sun rash still on my skin but I can't help it I like the beach a lot. I've been watching this heavy duty paper towel deteriorate the past four months, the one I stuck in between a crack on the wall in the garden where I smoke at night. All weathered but still there, very compact and strong, just sitting idle - i need to take a photograph of it.

I can't wait until the end of June, Weeds will be back on. Nancy Botwin should run for something, cause she's good at getting away with things. If I had half her luck I would be just as reckless. But then again she lives in the world of Showtime and I live in the world of real time. It's kind of amazing how much that show evolved since the first season, I wonder how my life would be different in six seasons?

One half of my industrial design friends in Hawaii left last November to move to San Francisco. I found out last week that he recently just moved to Kansas after less than 6months at SF. Got a job at Coleman designing camping equipments. I reckon that's the kind of job people would move to Kansas for. Despite the tornadoes and endless even land, he's doing something he loves to do...and I presume getting paid damn well for it. Eric, Hawaii misses you, and I am sure you miss Hawaii too, but my hat's off to you for getting the job you want. Keep on keeping on.

Here's for you people, from our good friend, Jack Johnson...

In times like these
In times like those
What will be will be
And so it goes
And it always goes on and on...
On and on it goes

One half of my room mates just got back from Kauai. I just picked him up from the airPT. He can't say enough good things about his adventures over there, and I can't wait to share similar or better adventures when some buddies and I go to Kauai next year. So you people best make it to the islands, you know who you be.

Holy coo coo ca choo Mrs Robinson. My nights are so fast, next thing you know it's eleven o'clock and from then on it's eight hours or less before I wake up. I can actually push it now for half an hour since I bought my vw wabbit. Me likey it much, but damn over four bucks per gallon on gas is way past too much.

I should shower. Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment