Thursday, December 23, 2010

The last few months

I am re-learning how to write. The last few months there's been a block, but maybe because I started working six days a week. It's a good thing, though. I got my hands dirty on some photo and design work for my company, working a day or two at the office. Here's a few I took for our Neiman Marcus Hawaii collection.

logo_sharp

Big thanks to my good buddy P-shop for helping me make these cookies perfect. Clone stamp for president.

the lonely one

Note to self: don't ever eat hot chips before taking off contacts. Even if I wash my hands really well. Do the opposite of nike: Don't DO IT!

So back to the regular programming. I bought some iron-on print paper and recently did some graphic tees for my lil neph.

lu

Mele Kalikimaka. That means merry christmas in Hawaiian. I'm still trying to memorize how to say happy new year. They have some pretty spectacular displays here for the holidays. I took pics of them the other day.

bench_xmas

Santa does the Shaka
DSC_0278

hau'oli makahiko hou means happy new year. now say it five times.
DSC_0268

I can't believe my mother got an Ipad before me. what da!??
DSC_0251

I like this new Nikon d3000 camera. I kinda wished I knew that I was gonna receive a pretty decent bonus before I bought this camera though.

DSC_0025

DSC_0031

Lastly, this is for Lori. Thanks for your kind words.

3 comments:

  1. the last 2 photos are fantastic! hala kaliki! haha i have no idea what that means. congrats on the NM spread. Mele Kalikimaka!! enjoying myself a white chocolate kona, fortaste. <3 thanks.

    keep it fresh + profesh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hala kahiki means pineapple. I learned this at the dole plantation tour.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lmao dude i thought i just made it up.. or i think that is what that hawaiin bar we went to is called.

    ReplyDelete