Tuesday, June 14, 2011

hmmm. Let's do this!




dunno why? there seems to be an imaginary switch between feeling inspired to blog and laziness. This just is...both an extension and platform for creativity that somehow, sometimes, manages to have it's rightful entity. I can already feel it extending. After all, what's a screwdriver without a screw but just a tool...and sometimes I find screw drivers oddly entertaining, especially when it's done with Tropicana and fine, fine vodka. But like I said...dunno why? However, if you wanna walk with me here i'd appreciate the company...






Now on to using this platform. Yesterday be chill, all things relax, all things wonderful - except for those damn red ants. I caught me this picture of a wave breaking against a tiny man-made sand extrusion. Right was the time and the shutter was fast.

I kinda wanna watch Midnight in Paris, just to see Owen play Woody.
















After a while it really just becomes repetitive to talk about how this was great and that was my day. The truth is this really was great. You get people jumping off rocks, a bright full, protractor-esque Roy G. Biv, a random puppy comes by to chill and get her pet on... It's kinda hard to say not to repeatedly say how awesome this is.

Light conversations with myself, or as I call it nowadays, ctrl+t-ing my brain. If you're not in the know, that's 'free transform' in Photoshop. Listening to my Ipod and barely and getting engulfed in stories with melodies. Even listening to my room mates banter on who gets shotgun and who's gonna teach who a lesson can be mildly amusing.

Lastly, happy birthday to my dear sis Jaunice. More power to you!

1 comment: