Thursday, February 16, 2012

As it turns out

As it turns out, It's middle of February and I am sitting outside facing a tiki torch oil lamp, decked in a polo shirt, khakis and brown loafers. Sitting to my right is some chick browsing youtube, watching what seems to be a singing competition. And now my laptop battery is on the halfway mark, ehhhh. I guess it's bout time to just write..

I wish I was back in school. I just realized that I miss it. The pressure, the camaraderie, the learning. I want to get smarter. I remember when I used to complain so much about projects and I psyche myself out thinking that I'm gonna fail, but I never did. Now I am sitting here thinking what else I can do to not fail at this 'having a meaningful job in Hawaii' thing...or at least some traction. How can I gain more traction so that I can get out of the slow lane and get to the fast one? Slow seems to be the story as of late.

I should lead the way to a more light-hearted writing. The beach is frickin gorgeous, as always and forever will be. I've been taking photos and making them into e-postcards recently. Some turned out to be dope.






Check out the rest of them here at my hipster page.

No comments:

Post a Comment