Friday, August 27, 2010

Another day, another plate lunch from Zippies

Another day, another plate lunch from Zippies. Not that I am complaining. As I was eating the weather turned sublime, dilly dallying in a state of rain and sunshine, amusing myself in the process.

IMG_0103_2

Rainbows aren't much of a commodity anymore. But I swear yesterday I saw a double one, and one of them ended at one of the trees by my place. I hurried to get my camera, but by then the rain had taken away all the vibrancy - I should've checked if there was a pot of gold around.

Despite my rear bicycle wheel getting stolen, I sure am finding Hawaii to be particularly charming. The art & flea event last night was whimsy, I brought my film cam and took these:

0014772-R1-043-20_018

0014772-R1-025-11_009

I was listening to Ex-Factor by Lauryn Hill just a little while ago. I believe that song sums up my feelings about this subject (I'm a lame-o for even still struggling with it):

0014772-R1-039-18_016

My good friend Melissa has a t-shirt business which benefit animals as she donates portions of the profit to animals in need. I bought a green shirt from her last night with the first character on the pic below. Check out her website, unleash studio.

0014772-R1-019-8_006

That is her wearing one of her shirts at the bottom left.

art flea at Fresh Cafe Honolulu

Life is brilliant. and fun. And lastly, Happy Birthday to my good friend Bella.

1 comment:

  1. thanks, i was waiting for that shout out lol. looks like your having a grand time out there. next year for sure, i'm gonna hit you up!

    ReplyDelete