Tuesday, August 31, 2010

I like my days off very much

A new la playa.

R1- 3A

The only thing better than chillin at the beach is having great conversations at the beach. The one that I went to today had that secret spot vibe that I associate with Evanston.

R1-18A

I've realized that what I like about most with not having much is not owing much. I've got rent to pay for. Other than I own my laptop, bike, a few cameras, some clothes, and really nothing else. The blow up bed in which I sleep on is not even mine. That's just the way it rolls.

R1-17A

Just gotta start building them blocks. Who knows. I look at the houses I pass, especially the nice ones right by the beach. Those people didn't always own those houses. Most of then probably worked hard for it.- Well I work hard, so maybe one day.

R1-24A

This gate is about 15 feet away from the shore. If I ever get to own a home this close to the beach, shizzz, everyone is welcome...well, not exactly, but most.

R1- 5A

I take care of life. Life takes care of me. That's that.

R1-19A

No comments:

Post a Comment