Thursday, March 31, 2011

Everything I'm not makes me everything I am

original Polaroid by Kvil, www.kveephotography.com


















All day today I was struggling about designing a Mother's Day counter card to use for our stores. I didn't feel quite right about anything that I came up with. It was like I was being forced to dramafy myself. Then I realized why I felt so. You see anything I came up with I wouldn't give to my mom - they were all too serious. Thinking of my mom, I set to get myself out my frustrated mind frame and maybe do something that's reminiscent of her. The first thing that popped was a time when she was Lol-ing her butt off watching Dumb and Dumber on the hot cable way back then. Naturally my mind went to Chicago. Then Kanye West came out of nowhere singing everything I'm not makes me everything I am. I thought of the time when I heard my mother uttering the words bahh ram ewe around the house. Still frustrated when I got home, I decided to pick up the Wacom and do something that would get my mind off the damn store signs. The work above is what resulted out of it. Needless to say, I can never use anything remotely close to this for our store signs. Bahh Ram Eweee!

No comments:

Post a Comment