Monday, April 18, 2011

Fin de semana

♪ ♫ I believe in the sand beneath my toes,
The beach gives a feeling, An earthy feeling,
I believe in the faith that grows ♪ ♫ ...

Semi-charmed Life – Third Eye Blind


Busy Saturday, lazy sunday. Yesterday I was everywhere, including getting beat up the waves at Makapu'u Beach. I'm finally getting used to the Mon-Friday office schedule..Good 'ol friend Nyquil sometimes helps me ktfo. Friday night starts off with the pau hana dinner and sunday ends chill.

 Funny it's been almost a year since I packed up and moved away, but some things don't change. Like when I turn on the shower I still jump to avoid the first few seconds of the running water thinking it's gonna be cold. I must look funny jumping to get out of the shower's way. I try to keep my composure when I rinse in public after swimming at the beach but ever so slightly I still flinch at the thought of freezing water hitting my skin. At this point it's instinctive.

 I signed on to my old hotmail account today since forever. Lo and behold my spam folder has 1121 mails. That number is also my birthday. I was just gonna delete the account but but thought maybe this was a sign not to.

I want to drive. This week is probably gonna be the week that I will join everybody else who owes money. I really really wanna drive. I went with Steph to Kailua and she test drove a car. She's found hers and now I'm jealous that I haven't found mine. Btw, she was wearing really cool shades.

4 comments:

  1. Hahaha! we will find you a car! it is my new mission in life! well for the next week at least it is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol you actually posted a comment steph. Let's go find a car for me!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes I did! and btw.... You should put that sunglasses pic on fb so I can steal it..... :)

    ReplyDelete